Additionally, the ratio between wet and dry signals always stays constant; as the guitar player “rolls down” the volume to clean up the amplifiers sound or varies their picking dynamics, the effects signal changes proportionally to the amplifiers output signal. Players who have used traditional amplifiers with built in reverb will be familiar with this problem. If you set your reverb level for your lead sound, the reverb disappears when you roll down your volume for rhythm, and vice versa. The AmbiKab solves this age old problem.
The AmbiKab gives you a true, studio quality effects sound anywhere, without the hassle of a traditional wet/dry/wet rig requiring additional speaker cabinets, amplifiers, mixers and cables. All you need is your favorite amplifier head, favorite effects, and the AmbiKab.
- 2 - Celestion Redbacks
- 2 - Celestion G10 Vintage 60 Watt (115Hz) 97dB speakers.
- Maximum power handling 300 Watts RMS operating at 16 Ohms
- Finger jointed Baltic Birch
- Black metal side handles, nickel mounting and panel screws
- Authentic salt & pepper basket-weave grill cloth
- Factory shipped at 16 Ohms (custom Ohm speaker selection available)
- Cabinet dimensions: 30" x 11.50 x 26.50
- Weight: 89 lbs.