*This is a used guitar in excellent condition
*This is a consignment item
$11,499.00 plus $30.00 shipping (consignment)
This is an Echopark South Sider Custom serial number 1186 in excellent condition. Includes Ceritificate of Authenticity and original G&G Hardshell case.
More about the South Sider Custom from Echopark's website:
Drawing upon the vastly rich tradition of the semi-hollow body build, this model pushes the concept into new territory. I wanted to create a model that would be the best example of all my influences while displaying a handcrafted instrument that is 100% American made with the build quality and aesthetically inspired by the modern movement of the 1930s. as found in America and inspired by Italy's rich tradition of handcrafted instruments.
- Make: Echopark
- Model: South Sider Custom
- Serial Number: 1186
- Body Wood: Mahogany with Flame Red Maple Center
- Body Top Wood: Hand Carved AAAAA 2000 yearl old sinker Redwood
- Body Color: 3-tone Custom Burst
- Body Finish/Aging: Nitro/Light Custom Aging
- Bridge: TonePros ABR-1 Bridge with Vintage Harmony Harpform Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Nitrate Tortoise
- Neck Wood: Old Stock Honduran Mahogany
- Neck Back Shape: Medium 58 Rounded V - C, 0.88" depth at 1st fret, 1.00" depth at 12th fret
- Headstock: Amazon Redwood Headplate
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22, Jescar 5085 Fretwire
- Side Inlay: Dots
- Fretboard Inlay: MOP Dots
- Nut: 1.66" width
- Tuners: Grover Open Back Prewar 18:1
- Pickups: Echopark Custom Pickups; Gold Coil in Neck, Echotron in the Bridge position
- Optional Electronics: NA
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz
- Handmade In California, USA