*This is a used guitar in very good condition.
*This is a consignment item.
*Includes Gibson Hardshell Case (no COA)
*Observations: Some light pick marks and swirls on the top. One decent sized chip on the back of the neck. Frets look great, no dents.
$7,999.00 plus $30.00 shipping (consignment item)
- Brand: Gibson
- Model: Custom Shop R9 Les Paul
- Year of Manufacture: 1994
- Serial Number: 9 4258
- Body Wood: One-Piece Mahogany
- Top Wood: Flamed Maple
- Neck Wood: One-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 1959 Long Tenon; 0.889" depth @ 1st fret, 1.015" @ 12th fret
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid, Aged Nitrocellulose
- Nut: 1.683" width
- Tuners: Kluson Deluxe
- Bridge: Adjustable ABR-1
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates
- Controls: Volume (x2), Tone (X2), 3-Way Switch
- Finish: Burst
- Case: Gisbon Custom Hard Case
- Weight: 8lbs 12oz
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AT (512) 243.6036 OR email@example.com