- This is a used guitar in very good condition
- This guitar is a consignment item
- Includes Original Hardcase
$3499.00 plus $30.00 shipping (consignment)
- Brand: Gibson
- Model: L-200 Emmylou Harris Signature Model
- Condition: Very Good
- Serial Number: 13400049 (2010)
- Body Wood: AAA Flame Maple
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Profile: Traditional Round 0.848" depth at 1st fret, 0.894" depth at 9th fret
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets: 19
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Crowns.
- Nut: Bone,1.725"
- Tuners: Gold Vintage Keystone
- Electronics: LR Baggs I-Mix
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Case: Original hardshell case
- Weight: 4 lbs 4.5 oz
- Observations: This is a used guitar in very good condition. No big dings or dents. Shows pick scratching and very lightbelt buckle rash and other minor signs of regular play. There is also some small little finish dots that are hardly visable, you really have to look to see them.
The big sound and classy look, but in a smaller package.
L-200 Emmylou Harris
Legendary singer-songwriter Emmylou Harris’s love of Gibson Jumbo acoustics is well documented. From her duets with country-rock pioneer Gram Parsons and his 1960s J-200—which she still owns—to her custom-painted pink J-200 which she used exclusively on her 1985 album The Ballad Of Sally Rose, Harris’ career has been distinguished by her close association with Gibson. That friendship endures today with the L-200 Emmylou Harris acoustic guitar, a model that captures the big sound and classy look of Gibson’s SJ-200, but in a smaller package designed to meet the performance and travel demands of any artist. First introduced in 2002, the L-200—the inspiration for Gibson’s CJ-165 line—features a body design that is smaller and thinner than the SJ-200, but braced to produce the powerfully balanced, natural sound so closely associated with it.