Touring Carbon Series
This carbon masterpiece packs the best of McPherson engineering into a road-worthy all-star. It’s a rugged performer that stands up to the most demanding musician’s needs.
- Model: Touring Series (3/4 Size)
- Serial Number: #10828
- Back And Sides Material: Proprietary Carbon Fiber Blend
- Top Material: Carbon Fiber
- Neck Material: Carbon Fiber
- Neck Width: 1.765" width @ nut; 2.08" width @ 12th fret
- Neck Depth: .81" depth @ 1st fret, 0.821" depth @ 10th fret
- Binding: Black
- Fingerboard: Carbon Fiber
- Frets: 14, Evo
- Scale Length: 22 3/4"
- Radius: 14"
- Truss Rod: Non-adjustable, unidirectional high-modulus carbon fiber
- Nut: Patented compensated Tusq
- Tuners: Enclosed Hipshot
- Pickups: L.R. Baggs 9 volt Element System,custom eq'd for McPherson Carbon Guitars with volume and tone control.
- Weight: 4 lbs. 1.5 oz.
- Case: Custom Fit Travel Case by Reunion Blues
- Observations: Off-set sound hole, Cantilevered Neck, Soft V Neck Profile. Incredibly light and loud!
- Made In Sparta, WI