- This is a used guitar in very good condition.
- This is a consignment item.
- Includes original case.
$2999.00 plus $30.00 for shipping (consignment item)
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AT (512) 243.6036 OR email@example.com
- Built: 11/15/2008
- Serial #: 08 142785
- Weight: 8 lbs 1 oz
- Nut Width: 1.67"
- Neck Depth: 0.85" @ 1st fret; 0.96" @ 12th fret
- Wiring Description: Coil-spllitter (push/pull tone pot) splits all pickups to single-coil.
- Condition: Top is clean with the exception of one very small ding. Small ding on top of small horn (mahogany). Bigger finish chip in same area where scrape binding meets paint. Light rash on back; heavy rash on bottom back edge. All components work perfectly. Guitar was originally shipped with 11s, now set up with .09 - .42 light gauge string set.
The DGT is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom. The DGT is based on the McCarty Trem with special pickups, special wiring, a neck smaller than PRS™ wide-fat neck, bigger frets and heavy gauge strings that permit beautiful rhythm and solo tone.
- 25" scale length mahogany 22-fret neck with rosewood fretboard
- Green abalone moon inlays
- Neck carve - DGT
- Dunlop 6100 fret wire
- PRS tremolo
- PRS 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners with faux bone buttons
- DGT truss rod cover
- DGT treble and bass pickups with covers
- Two volume controls and 3-way toggle
- Push-pull pot on the tone knob activates the coil taps